anand_75: Add as a Colleague
06/08/2012 12:56:20 AM EDT
Please find below given are regulations in India pertaining to Pharmaceutical practices:
* Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
* NPPA Drugs (Price Control) Order 1995 and other orders enforced by National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA), Government of India.
* D & C Act, 1940 The Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 regulates the import, manufacture, distribution and sale of drugs in India.
* Schedule M
* Schedule T
* Schedule Y
* Indian GCP guidelines
* The Pharmacy Act,1948 The Pharmacy Act, 1948 is meant to regulate the profession of Pharmacy in India.
* The Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable
Advertisement) Act, 1954
* The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
For further details please contact