Angela M. Arntz
Joined Unisys in June 1995 as an internal Travel Expense auditor.
Positions I’ve held include: Internal Expense Auditor, Database Support Analyst and Team Lead.
Main functions of the Global Travel department include:
- Global Amex Program Administration: application processing, delinquency handling, credit balance research and user support
- Concur Travel: second level reservation support, preferred supplier system management
- Concur Expense: expense processing, payment research, employee reconciliation, user systemsupport
- System Support: reporting, system enhancement testing and implementation for Concur and Deltek, new process transitions, Amex allocation processing, workflow and configuration changes for the Concur Travel & Expense system supporting 43 countries.
- Deltek Expense processing for our Federal Systems Group
Vendor Relationship Management: Amex Travel and Card programs, Concur, Quipsound and AIG Ambassador Program
The diversity of my job gives me the opportunity to help our Travelers and support my team to be successful!
Very passionate for what I do – I absolutely LOVE my job!
Fun facts about me:
- Oldest of seven children
- Free time is spent with family and friends, being creative and enjoying the outdoors.
- Met my high school sweetheart 29 years ago and married him 10 years later.
- I have three children: Krysta (10); Aidyn (8) and Logan (5)
- Own and operate a small vinyl graphics business with my husband specializing in RV graphic design and installation - just for the fun of it.
Connect with me: