Angelo Spinola regularly represents employers across the country in collective, class, and hybrid actions brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act and various state wage and hour laws. His experience includes:
- Helping employers respond to wage and hour investigations by the Department of Labor and state agency equivalents
- Conducting wage and hour practices audits
- Developing compliance measures that minimize wage and hour exposure
- Representing management in grievance arbitrations
- Drafting restrictive covenant agreements
Appearing on behalf of employers in federal and state courts and administrative tribunals throughout the United States, Angelo has litigated all types of discrimination cases, including age, disability, race, national origin, sex, harassment and retaliation. He also litigates issues related to: Unfair competition; the misappropriation of trade secrets; breach of executive employment contract claims; common law claims asserted under state laws.
Additionally, Angelo regularly assists employers to promote an issue-free work environment through counseling, training and other preventive strategies. He also conducts training on employment-related issues for management personnel, lawyers and human resources professionals and is a regular speaker before business organizations and human resource groups on a wide variety of employment law topics.