- Leads Order-to Cash Solution Development and SEP Diagnostics for key Genpact clients
- Supports Genpact’s outsourcing, re-engineering, and portfolio clean up solutions
- 22 years experience in OTC solutions development working in a broad range of industries with over 100 clients.
- 12 years experience in Finance (CFO, Controller, Credit Manager) in several manufacturing companies (including Int’l Paper)
- Author of Accounts Receivable Management Best Practices published by John Wiley
- Member of Advisory Board of “The Accounts Receivable Network” (TARN)
- B. S. Business Administration from the University of Connecticut
- MBA in Finance from The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College