What are the Benefits of Using Additive Manufacturing for Medical Devices? An Industry Analysis
To understand how to better utilise, innovate and commercialise medical devices, Pharma IQ asked leading industry professionals about the biggest advantages and challenges in using additive manufacturing (AM) compared to traditional manufacturing processes. The results have been complied into the following infographic to highlight the opportunities and solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation.
Download the infographic to gain the full insights >
Key benefits of downloading the infographic:
- A full analysis on the key benefits and challenges associated with adapting additive manufacturing in highly regulated industries
- Solutions to close the gap between research and commercialization
- Top predictions to ensure additive manufacturing maintains a leading position globally
A full insight into the following questions and more:
- Is your organisation looking to introduce additive manufacturing, or expand its use in the next 12 months?
- What do you feel are the biggest advantages and opportunities in using additive manufacturing for the medical device industry compared to traditional manufacturing processes?
- How much is your organisation planning to spend on additive manufacturing services and solutions in the next 12 months?
- What is the biggest challenge your organisation is facing in adopting, implementing and/or using additive manufacturing?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.