The inaugural Biosimilars Commercialisation Summit is the only forum to dive deep into commercial strategy on a global level.
Over 3 days of expert case-study presentations and interactive sessions this forum will enable you to tailor your commercial strategy to both established and emerging markets. Taking into consideration global regulations and healthcare systems, methods to boost stakeholder confidence and pricing, this summit will give you the tools to ensure your biosimilar survives in this fierce market.
Join us in May to:
- Exploit opportunities to broaden patient access by hearing insight from Sandoz and Gedeon Ritcher on how to break into new and emerging markets, with huge scope for economic growth
- Engage in panel discussions with Fresenius Kabi, NICE and the NHS to overcome the lack of confidence at each level, in an effort to battle misinformation and ensure a complete, end-to-end strategy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of global healthcare systems and regulatory affairs, giving you the tools to develop a bulletproof and international commercial strategy
- Benchmark your commercial strategy against big pharma and SMEs as they present case studies on launching biosimilars into the European market in 2019 and avoid competition
- Facilitate your commercial strategy by engaging collaboratively with the development and manufacturing functions to increase efficiency and reach your target market sooner