Leveraging lessons learned from the current global pandemic will be critical in shaping and preparing future healthcare personnel. Attend this session to explore how healthcare leaders can adapt and reinvent themselves to meet the needs of a shifting healthcare workforce.
• Illustrating the blueprints and tools needed to build a high performing healthcare team that incredibly aligned, focused, and committed to being patient-driven
• Comparing the impact of leadership styles on productivity and employee satisfaction
• Discovering the infrastructure needed to build and sustain long term success
Telehealth is an essential tool in addressing longstanding health inequities in the next normal. To meet the evolving telehealth landscape, providers, insurers, and policymakers need to regroup to extend coverage beyond COVID-19 Public Health Emergency. This session will discuss pain points and standards for future billable opportunities as the industry expands on virtual care.
• Discussing current and upcoming CMS interoperability and transparency rules and timelines
• Navigating telehealth reimbursement policy changes in the next normal
• Benchmarking how to continue to grow virtual services when there are no set standards on reimbursement
Missed appointments alone are estimated to cost healthcare providers more than $150 billion annually. By integrating patient management systems with existing EHRs, providers can enable patients to be seen when they it's convenient for them, ensuring they have the best possible experience from their primary care team to their specialists in-person and/or virtually. Here's how you can establish the blueprint for this seamless journey within your organization:
• Rethinking patient touchpoints to establish efficiency and streamline both the patient and provider workflows
• Standardizing the intake process across your organization to ensure patients and staff are prepared for every interaction, every time
• Leveraging data analytics to forecast patient needs and provide timely recommendations to improve health outcomes
During shelter-in-place orders, many individuals missed or postponed medical care, which led to increased health complications, cost, and delayed diagnosis. Attend this roundtable to exchange best practices for building an effective digital patient messaging strategy and minimizing patient no-shows.
• Tackling challenges within the patient and provider communication
• Creating new opportunities to improve patient engagement
• Discussing how data-driven insights on patients can improve their show-up rates and prepare them for their appointments
As COVID-19 continues to change how healthcare is being delivered, join this roundtable to explore how RPM can work in parallel with primary care to proactively and virtually manage chronic conditions in partnership with multiple ambulatory settings through individualized care plans.