Clinical Trial Design Agenda
Thursday, December 10th, 2020
- A brief history of barriers and the current state of diversity in clinical trials
- Inclusive Design: Are your trials reflective of the patient population they aim to serve?
- How can trials be more reflective of populations with disease?
- How can we increase education and awareness to avoid patient bias and improve recruitment?
- What are some other approaches to overcome barriers and extend the reach of trials to more diverse participants?