Adapting a Unique Supply Chain Model
Presentation by Rick Prinzen, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Canadian Blood Services.
In this presentation, the Canadian Blood Service Distinctive Distribution Network is examined.
- Understand more about their organizational structure and how their unique supply chain operates
- Review the constraints and considerations for shipping blood everyday with small parcel shipments across the country
- How to navigate through blood products’ challenging time constraints, outdate considerations, temp control needs and emergency shipments
- Ensure the national inventory is balanced through ramped up collections to avoid shortages
- Discuss the complexities around shipping blood to remote and far north regions
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.