Download the Agenda l Combination Products Forum
The 3rd Annual Combination Products Forum 2019 will focus on the entire product lifecycle management process: From planning, design and implementation, right the way through to post-market maintenance and surveillance strategies.
Through a range of interactive workshops, panel discussions, round-tables and case study presentations, key topics will focus on how you can:
- Learn how the FDA and MHRA address policy developments from pre-market through to post-market, including topics on pathway availability, human factors, CGMPs and post-market safety reporting
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of notified body interpretations of Article 117 and expectations for manufacturers, with insights from TÜV SÜD
- Learn how to interpret risk management requirements from the device point of view with lessons from Owen Mumford
- Join AstraZeneca to identify the differing submission requirements for combination products in emerging markets such as China, Malaysia and South Korea
- Understand how Merck have improved collaboration between their medical device and pharmaceutical teams
- Plus much more.
Click on 'download' to view the full agenda and speaker line-up.
Split across three days, the event will focus on one key question: Can you successfully launch and manage a combination product?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.