The 3rd Annual Combination Products Forum 2019 will focus on the entire product life-cycle management process: From planning, design and implementation, right the way through to post-market maintenance and surveillance strategies.
Through a range of interactive workshops, panel discussions, round-tables and case study presentations, key topics will focus on device development, navigating the regulatory landscape, change management & departmental alignment, product usability, human factors, post-market surveillance and general management across the total product life cycle becoming critical.
Split across three days, the event will focus on one key question: Can you successfully launch and manage a combination product?
Click on 'download' to view the full draft agenda.
Johnson & Johnson’s Senior Director of Global Value Chain Quality Design, Susan Neadle shares her insights on how to effectively streamline your end-to-end combination product lifecycle management process.
Her presentation will give you insights into:
- Combination product development: Where should you start?
- Creating a control strategy for your combination product lifecycle management processes
- How to better understand your customer ecosystem
- How to effectively deliver product risk management integration
- Key considerations for human factors and usability engineering
- Identifying the essential purchasing control requirements
Fill in your details to download this free presentation.