- Top Tips For Collaborating On Combination Products From Amanda Mathews Senior Director Regulatory Cmc For Combination Products Medical Devices
Top Tips for Collaborating on Combination Products with Amanda Mathews, Pfizer
Amanda Matthews, Senior Director, Regulatory CMC for Combination Products & Medical Devices at Pfizer, provides an exclusive insight into the challenges of working between medical device and pharmaceutical companies, following the transition from development to commercial.
- Ahead of this year’s Drug-Device Combination Products conference, Amanda Matthews answers the following questions:
- What are the biggest challenges you experience when collaborating between medical device and pharma companies?
- What works well for you when collaborating across the whole lifecycle management?
- Is it common for pharma and medical device companies to miscommunicate with the language they use? Are you able to clarify what some of the fundamental terms are?
- What would be your top tips then for anyone successfully trying to work together?
Amanda Matthews will also participate in a round table and panel discussion at this year’s conference to discuss the impact of the EU MDR and how you can improve the collaboration to optimize processes. More information on the session can be found here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.