Pre-Conference Troubleshooting Clinic
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
Check into the pre-conference Troubleshooting Clinic and anonymously get answers to the deep burning challenges surrounding your combination products!
This session will boost your knowledge of lifecycle management to new heights, and allow you to deep-dive into your personal challenges. No question is out of bounds as this is an open discussion of pre-disclosed pain points, giving you an opportunity to bring your troubles to the table.
Whether you are struggling with lifecycle management, regulatory intelligence, collaboration or post-market surveillance, your challenges have solutions! This interactive, expert-led workshop is designed to help you get to the real root-cause of specific challenges and arm yourself with solutions!
Before the main conference, think of the main challenges you’re facing and bring these with you to submit anonymously to your expert facilitators and let them talk you through a best-practice approach to overcoming them. Best of all; hear what challenges your peers are facing and what you can learn from every single person in the group!
Attend this session to:
- Get answers to those difficult questions that you’re too afraid to ask in the main conference days – whether it be your struggles in preparing for the upcoming MDR 2020 or navigating the complex FDA landscape
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the lifecycle management of combination products and how you can optimise this process
- Uncover an entirely different way to approach your internal processes after hearing first hand from your peers and securing industry leading advice
- Test your knowledge – benchmark with your peers and ensure that you go back to the office 100% ready to tackle your problems
Main Conference Day Two
Thursday, October 24th, 2019
- How can you improve the collaboration to optimise your processes?
- Uncover the differing terminology and understand how this will boost your productivity
- What are the biggest challenges you anticipate and what will be the impact of the EU MDR?