Global Medical Governance Lead – Managed Access Programs (MAPs)
Conference Day One
Tuesday, November 5th, 0019
3:05 PM Fire-Side Q&A: Post-Trial Programmes– Bridging the Gap Between Clinical Trials and Commercialisation
- Define the guiding principles that you should use to effectively manage your Early Access Programmes by comparing and contrasting methodologies from Janssen and Novartis
- Analyse the challenges that are associated with post-trial programmes and understand how you can adopt effective policies and procedures to overcome these operationally
- Developing a global framework and post trial responsibility – ensuring continued access – close access between end of trial and commercialization
Conference Day Two
Wednesday, November 6th, 0019
The collection and use of Real World Data divides opinion, not just within the pharmaceutical industry but also between stakeholders. Join us as we demonstrate the diverse perspectives of various stakeholders as we debate the value of Real World Evidence.
The human spectrogram allows all delegates to present their view on this contentious topic by voting with their feet. At the start of the debate, delegates will move to the corner of the room that most aligns with their view on Real World Evidence. We will then conduct the debate. Following the panel discussion, the delegation will be invited to vote again, allowing us to reflect on how our views have changed.
Topics of Discussion:
- Consider the perspective of multiple stakeholders in the collection of real world evidence
- Understand how this information can be contextulised in a wider clinical trial via the integration of data in a combined study approach
- Explore how real world evidence affects later submissions for re-imbursement