Conference Day Two
Wednesday, November 6th, 0019
The collection and use of Real World Data divides opinion, not just within the pharmaceutical industry but also between stakeholders. Join us as we demonstrate the diverse perspectives of various stakeholders as we debate the value of Real World Evidence.
The human spectrogram allows all delegates to present their view on this contentious topic by voting with their feet. At the start of the debate, delegates will move to the corner of the room that most aligns with their view on Real World Evidence. We will then conduct the debate. Following the panel discussion, the delegation will be invited to vote again, allowing us to reflect on how our views have changed.
Topics of Discussion:
- Consider the perspective of multiple stakeholders in the collection of real world evidence
- Understand how this information can be contextulised in a wider clinical trial via the integration of data in a combined study approach
- Explore how real world evidence affects later submissions for re-imbursement
2:20 PM Taking Patient-Centricity Seriously by Creating an Evolved Healthcare Ecosystem for Everyone, Everywhere
- Deep-dive into the reality of healthcare access around the world
- Explore how The Social Medwork are streamlining the process and navigating regulations in more than 75 countries
- What does the future of health access look like? The interconnected ecosystem where all healthcare stakeholders (patients, carers, HCP’s, pharma, health advocates, politicians, policy makers, technologists, etc.) come together