Your Journey to Inspection Readiness begins here...
This year the GCP Inspection Readiness Forum returns after a successful launch in 2018, as we build on feedback to present with you an enhanced and enriched conference.
This year we present 'Your Journey to Inspection Readiness', it's not a clear path to success as we understand that Pharma professionals face a myriad of challenges in order to navigate their way to a consistent and constant culture of readiness.
Across three-days we will be guiding you through a roadmap to readiness, overcoming challenges including: creating a culture of quality, sponsor oversight, CAPAs, QMS and understanding the regulatory landscape. Through interactive sessions and networking with your peers you will be able to discuss best practice and learn from others to gain practical takeaways to proactively respond to the latest regulator updates and align this within your trials accordingly.
You might be thinking "what's new?" "what makes this one unique?", and here is why:
- We are Europe's ONLY forum hosting an event allowing industry to openly converse and benchmark their own practices
- Whilst regulatory symposiums provide clear benefits, this forum explores real-life case studies to touch on key and practical questions to learn from the errors of peers
- MOCK INSPECTION!!
This year we will be closing the end of the conference and the final leg of your journey with a full dedicated mock inspection workshop day. All of the best practices and knowledge across the two-conference days will be put to the test, navigating your way through a mock inspection to put a plan into action for your company.
Here is a letter from our conference producer Lucy Comer, discussing what to expect at this year's event:
With ever evolving guidelines and clinical trial methodologies, your inspection readiness strategy must be equipped to prepare for any eventuality. However, quality extends so much further than your own work. It requires continued efforts to preserve a culture of quality within your team and beyond with external partners. At the GCP Inspection Readiness forum, you will gather the tools needed to tackle your next inspection with confidence.
Revolutionise your approach to GCP compliance by:
- Fostering collaborative relationships with vendors as you enhance your methods in sponsor oversight
- Dissecting best practice case studies in risk management to find practical solutions to implement in your own company
- Moving your clinical trial into the next generation as you explore the critical factors that must be considered in the selection and implementation of a new QMS
- Safeguarding your clinical trial against critical findings by exceeding the expectations of EU and US inspectors as you prepare for future regulatory change
- Strategising how you can operationally implement these new skills at your company by giving them a test run in our on site mock-inspection
Bringing together over 70 industry professionals, the GCP Inspection Readiness forum provides a unique opportunity to enhance your inspection readiness strategy with expert guidance. Through open discussion and high levels of interactivity, this event provides an unrivalled opportunity to ensure you are inspection ready.
I look forward to welcoming you to the forum in September.