Justify Your Attendance
Prove the value of attending the 2019 Lab Informatics Summit! Download and customize dear boss letter to show your boss why you can't afford to miss out on this event. Our justification letter also includes a customizable tool for calculating the cost to attend.
The 15th Laboratory Informatics Summit is heading to Boston, November 19-20.
We’re designing an unrivaled program that will bring senior IT and Lab Informatics leaders from large and small-mid pharma companies to discuss best practices in driving lab efficiencies through practical solutions.
Early confirmed speakers joining us at the event include:
- Da Dong Li, Director, Pharmaceutical Development IT, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Kimberly Dickinson, Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences & Technology, Global Quality, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Gerhard Noelken, Project Leader- Lab of the Future, Pistoia Alliance, Pistoia Alliance
- John Oh, Senior Management, Application Development, Pfizer Vaccine Research, Pfizer
- Gregory Hinkle, Senior Director, Research Informatics and Genomics, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
Curious to see who's already signed up for the 15th Laboratory Informatics Summit this November?
Download our Current Attendee Snapshot to see who you can meet and network with onsite at the upcoming event.
If you would like a copy of the Current Attendee Snapshot sent directly to you, please contact us here.