The 15th Laboratory Informatics Summit is heading to Boston, November 18-20.
We’re designing an unrivaled program that will bring senior IT and Lab Informatics leaders from large and small-mid pharma companies to discuss best practices in driving lab efficiencies through practical solutions.
Early confirmed speakers joining us at the event include:
- Da Dong Li, Director, Pharmaceutical Development IT, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Kimberly Dickinson, Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences & Technology, Global Quality, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Gerhard Noelken, Project Leader- Lab of the Future, Pistoia Alliance, Pistoia Alliance
- John Oh, Senior Management, Application Development, Pfizer Vaccine Research, Pfizer
- Gregory Hinkle, Senior Director, Research Informatics and Genomics, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
For ways to get involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.