Main Conference Day Two Nov 20 2019
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
3:10 PM Designing and Engineering a Modern Data Lake for Your Laboratories - What You Need to Consider Before Justifying the Investment?
- Building business confidence by demonstrating value early and often
- Highlighting the importance of establishing a strategy for information governance, data accessibility, and data quality
- Interoperability considerations surrounding existing Laboratory Execution Systems, Instrumentation data, and other corporate data systems within your data lake strategy
- Incorporating automation tools to assist in data extraction, transformation, and processing
- Use case(s), lessons learned, and the evolution in obtaining “Analysis-Ready Data”