· Look at how FAIRification and usability can be combined to enhance both your software capabilities and your user compliance
· Explore how FAIRification can enhance comparability of analytical results across platforms and sites
· Discuss the role of user experience testing in enhancing systems compliance and data utilisation
• Incorporate disruptive systems retirement in accordance with well-defined and documented processes through a case study of retiring systems containing regulated records
• Assess – and plan for – the consequences of systems retirement on systems usability and capacity
• Discuss recommendations and tools for retirement including risk assessments, and lessons
This session will outline a risk-based approach for data trending and analysis of Lab Equipment, Building Systems, Ambient Parameters and even Back Up Power Supplies to ensure your facility is protected from a catastrophe.
Laboratories require a robust data acquisition system to keep a pulse on critical infrastructure, expensive equipment, and controlled environmental conditions that may adversely affect scientific processes. The lab of the future requires a monitoring platform that can homogenize complex laboratory data from disparate sources, predict when equipment is likely to fail, and provide remote visibility into lab operations in real-time. As lab operations expand and become more complex, it is critical to future proof facilities with a flexible, data-centric monitoring solution to enable organizations to adapt quickly and meet the ever evolving demands.
What you can expect to learn from this session
• Examine meaning and usefulness of networks in a bio-medical context
• Assess virtual reality as an intuitive data analysis platform for combining human and machine intelligence