Participate at the Laboratory Informatics Forum and learn how to build the technology and industry capability to achieve the ‘Lab of the Future’.
Unilever, Novartis, Adaptimmune, GSK, Leo Pharma and Pfizer have already confirmed their participation.
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Map out your internal informatics capabilities to pinpoint areas of weakness and examine strategies to optimise your systems interoperability and compliance
- Ensure that your digital transformation does not come at the cost of your systems quality or data integrity with our exclusive Data Integrity and Systems Compliance Training Day
- Strategise on how to address your current informatics challenges with the latest insights and recommendations from our expert solution and technology providers
- Influence future technology development and industry solutions by designing best practice technologies for adoption and sharing the conversation with key solution providers
- Join industry focused think-tank sessions focused on not just how we are transforming and securing our informatics strategy, but why we are developing our capabilities to address this need
- Plus much more.
Complete the form to your right to receive the 2019 onsite agenda, with the complete speaker line-up and session guide.