Exclusive Interview: What is stopping organisations from achieving laboratory excellence?
Maintaining data quality and integrity can, at times, feel more like a burden than a benefit.
In this interview, we discuss with Dr Daniela Jansen, Director of Product Marketing at Dassault Systèmes, how to battle organisational disconnect and benefit from a holistic approach to quality. She offers insight on how to build quality excellence in the lab and why reliable data is the key to collaboration.
Read this interview and get insights into:
- What is stopping organisations from achieving quality and laboratory excellence
- How does organisational disconnect lead to inefficiencies
- What can a company do to start building a holistic attitude towards data quality
- Analysing the misconception that maintaining data integrity is difficult
- Benefits for collaboration and innovation when you have a strong focus on data integrity
Fill in your details to read this free interview
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.