Ahead of PharmaIQ’s Future Laboratory Informatics Forum, we spoke to Nick Ravenscroft, Senior Business Systems Analyst from Adaptimmune about system usability and the gaps in usability that the Smart Lab industry is currently facing.
Nick also talks us through his successful gamification of laboratory workbooks, and how he’s made training laboratory software into a user-friendly experience that is saving laboratories time and money.
Read his exclusive interview and get insights on:
- How to improve system usability with LIMS and informatic systems?
- Identifying the gaps in systems interoperability
- How the industry can address the gaps and challenges in systems interoperability
- Case study review: The gamification approach at Adaptimmune
Fill in your details to download this free interview report.
Pharma IQ interviews Richard Caron, Associate Director, Global MQIT from Eli Lilly ahead of the Future Laboratory Informatics Conference, to discuss the challenges faced by the smart lab industry when it comes to data harmonisation, and how future technologies will help pharma keep data more secure.
Read this exclusive interview and gain insights on:
- The biggest challenges currently facing the smart lab industry when it comes to laboratory informatics data management and systems visibility
- How solution providers and pharma companies can act to overcome the challenges in data harmonisation
- The current data harmonisation gaps and how can technology can be used to address this
- How new systems implementation and smart technologies will impact data integrity
- Top tips for ensuring data integrity and systems security whilst implementing advanced technologies
Fill in your details to download this free exclusive interview.
Big data, paperless processes, automation and integrated management solutions are creating smarter research environments. This is allowing scientists to optimise their data collection and analysis and improve productivity across their workflows.
However, a number of labs are still stuck with outdated and ineffective manual processes or disconnected systems.
In this report, we outline:
- The problems of a disconnected lab and the impact on productivity at a scientist and commercial level
- What processes to change to drive data quality and lab efficiency
- How to build a platform of systems to match the pace of change in science
- Why you need to prepare your data for future integration with new technology
- How to build a holistic attitude towards data integrity and digital continuity
- The pitfalls and challenges of digital transformation in the lab
With exclusive insights from Pfizer, Novartis, the Pistoia Alliance, IDBS, ThermoFisher Scientific and Dassault Systemes, this report shows the steps you need to take to transition to the next level of lab productivity. Click on 'download' to view the full report.
We surveyed industry professionals from the pharma, biotech and agricultural sector, to understand what are the current and future trends as well as pain points and challenges being faced by these industries when it comes to laboratory informatics.
Download the latest survey report to find out:
- Biggest challenges faced by laboratory informatics professionals
- Identifying the consequences of inadequate data exchange on a global level
- Plans for optimising informatics platforms and software for the development and manufacturing processes cross-functionally and across sites
- Main drivers behind investing in lab informatics solutions
- Most important industry priorities for smart lab technologies
- Common form of data used in laboratories
- In-demand features required for laboratory informatics software
- Plus more.
Click on 'download' to view the full report.
Do you want to establish a company-wide integrated lab platform? If so, download a free presentation from Syngenta’s System Analyst, Ramon Lopez, which was discussed at the last edition of the Future Laboratory Informatics Forum.
In the presentation, Ramon Lopez shares his insights on:
- Understanding how to initiate a holistic information view by establishing integrated platforms for mid-size companies
- Learning about the system landscape and paradigm starting points and evaluating your platform capabilities
- Discussing how to find the right solution, facing market reality and disruptive decision-making factor
- Plus more. Download the report
Click on 'download' to view the full presentation.
Maintaining data quality and integrity can, at times, feel more like a burden than a benefit.
In this interview, we discuss with Dr Daniela Jansen, Director of Product Marketing at Dassault Systèmes, how to battle organisational disconnect and benefit from a holistic approach to quality. She offers insight on how to build quality excellence in the lab and why reliable data is the key to collaboration.
Read this interview and get insights into:
- What is stopping organisations from achieving quality and laboratory excellence
- How does organisational disconnect lead to inefficiencies
- What can a company do to start building a holistic attitude towards data quality
- Analysing the misconception that maintaining data integrity is difficult
- Benefits for collaboration and innovation when you have a strong focus on data integrity
Fill in your details to read this free interview