New industry report on how to build a smart lab
Big data, paperless processes, automation and integrated management solutions are creating smarter research environments. This is allowing scientists to optimise their data collection and analysis and improve productivity across their workflows.
However, a number of labs are still stuck with outdated and ineffective manual processes or disconnected systems.
In this report, we outline:
- The problems of a disconnected lab and the impact on productivity at a scientist and commercial level
- What processes to change to drive data quality and lab efficiency
- How to build a platform of systems to match the pace of change in science
- Why you need to prepare your data for future integration with new technology
- How to build a holistic attitude towards data integrity and digital continuity
- The pitfalls and challenges of digital transformation in the lab
With exclusive insights from Pfizer, Novartis, the Pistoia Alliance, IDBS, ThermoFisher Scientific and Dassault Systemes, this report shows the steps you need to take to transition to the next level of lab productivity. Click on 'download' to view the full report.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.