Participate at the Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit, taking place on the 18th - 20th June 2019 in Switzerland and join the conversation to:
- Ensure regulatory compliance today and tomorrow as Shire, Roche and Mundipharma guide you through their response to the FMD
- Explore the most innovative technologies and strategies being utilised to aid patient compliance with exclusive case studies from GSK and HCPC Europe
- Foster internal and supplier relationships to ensure the smooth delivery of treatment to patients as Mylan and Novartis give you the tools to facilitate your supply chain from manufacture to patient care
- Engage with Pharmacists as they discuss hospital responses to the FMD, and the positive move towards safeguarding patients
Complete the form to your right to receive the full 2019 agenda, with the complete speaker line-up and session guide.
Ahead of this years Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit, experts from all regions answered our survey. To provide us with insights on the current trends, and what the effects of FMD has had on the industry.
Download this new infographic to learn more about:
- Which packaging solution would be the best fit for their companies?
- What is the main factor when considering implementing a new packaging solution?
- How success was the FMD implementation process?
Ahead of this year’s Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labeling Summit, Pharma IQ have highlighted the top new technologies for 2019.
Some of the new technologies include:
- Temperature indicating labels
- Near-field commication (NFC)
- Text to voice
- Counting packaging
- Light up packaging
- Unit dosing
- Fingerprint authentication packaging
Click on 'download' to view the full report.
Ahead of Pharma IQ's Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit, we interviewed industry expert, Prabir Das, Head of Packaging Technical Services, Mylan (OSD, India), who shared his insights on the biggest challenges with regards to patient compliance. In addition, Prabir further sheds light on how the materials and machinery used to develop pharmaceutical packaging has changed over the years. Download the full interview to understand the impact of packaging on patient compliance and how it can help save the lives of thousands of patients worldwide, with improved delivery of treatment.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL INTERVIEW NOW!