Vice President - Packaging Development
Conference Day One
Monday, July 6th, 2020
- Discuss the importance of packaging and labelling to provide logistics data and conforming to the necessary configurations of height and weight, essential for an effective supply chain
- Understand how an effective supply chain retains the quality of the packaging and maintains brand value
- Discover how cross-functional collaboration between packaging, labelling and supply chain teams is essential for an effective supply chain
Post-Conference Workshop Day
Thursday, August 6th, 2020
10:00 AM From Manufacture to Use: Overcome the Challenges Encountered During the Three Stages of the Packaging Lifecycle
Packaging helps retain the quality of the product from the point of manufacturing to the point of use, but the journey from development to distribution is not so simple, especially for pharmaceuticals.
It is essential to understand the full range of dosage types, covering a spectrum of sensitivities and applications. This, however, is significantly more challenging when juggling regulatory and statutory requirements demanding strict compliance for the smooth distribution of products and consumer confidence.
This interactive session will give you the tools to tackle the challenges that occur at every stage of the packaging and labelling development, throughout the product lifecycle.
By Attending, You Will:
- Discover the factors that must be considered during research and development, commercial execution and post-commercial change management
- Gain insight into how different compliance measures are taken into account, quality, cost and productivity improvements methods are imperative to remain competitive in the market
- Gather the tools to comply with the requirements associated with the developmental, launch and post-commercialisation phase with respect to materials, design, tooling and investment.
This session will provide you with an understanding of the principles and techniques for having an effective and efficient packaging system for pharmaceutical products. In addition, you will learn how to work collaboratively with other functions to survive and sustain in the competitive market.