The inaugural Patient-Centric Cell Therapy Supply Chain Summit will gather senior Heads of Cell Therapy, Logistics and Supply Chain experts to share practical solutions in overcoming common logistics and supply chain challenges as you prepare for commercialization. The Summit will focus on delivering deliver practical knowledge on how to optimize and re-design your processes while ensuring that you have the right technologies and partners and creating and maintaining a patient-centric supply chain in the commercial world.
We are delighted to confirm David Kim, Global Logistics Manager from Kite Pharma, as our opening Keynote Speaker.
David will deliver an inspiring keynote on "Moving to a Patient-Centric Mindset in Cell and Gene Therapy"
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- David Kim, Global Logistics Manager, Kite Pharma
- Allison Matthews, Service Designer, Mayo Clinic Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery
- Chris Baldwin, Global Supply Chain Director, Cell and Gene Therapy, GSK
- Craig Beasley, VP Supply Chain, Cell Therapy, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Albert Ribickas, Manager BMT/QC laboratories Cell Therapy Facility, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Sanjay Srivastava, Managing Director for Cell & Gene, Life Sciences, Accenture
- Joe Rininger, Director, Cell and Gene Therapy, Latham BioPharm Group