Call For Speakers l Pharmaceutical Brand Protection And Anti-Counterfeiting Forum
Are you an expert in pharmaceutical brand protection or anti-counterfeiting? Do you want to gain exposure among your peers as an industry expert?
If so, become a speaker at this year’s Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Conference being held on 18 – 20 June 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland.
Topics include, but are not limited:
- How FMD implement adds value to brand protection
- Implementing global protection through public sector and private sector collaborations
- How to mitigate brand protection and anti-counterfeiting risks
- Strategies for minimising the presence of counterfeit materials
- Balancing brand exposure in emerging markets
- Identify supply chain pressure points
- How to establish a holistic risk profile
- Using overt and covert technology applications to prevent anti-counterfeiting and brand protection risk
How to apply to become a speaker:
Simply email us with your name, job title, organisation and summary of your proposed topic. The deadline is Wednesday 12th February 2019.