The Pharmaceutical Anti-Counterfeiting Forum is where you will learn from industry leading public, private and NGO brand protection specialists. By attending, you will:
- Map out how Biogen are building a proactive cross-functional product security and brand protection strategy so you can optimise your own capabilities
- Discuss the application of big data and emerging technology solutions as a means of securing your global product supply with Novartis’ Head of Global Anti-Counterfeiting
- Examine the growing digitalisation of product supply and what online pharmacies mean for your brand protection strategy with insights from ASOP EU and real life case studies
- Identify where serialisation fits in your supply chain and product security strategy, and how you can leverage your serialisation infrastructure with insights from Celgene and Galderma
- Analyse the impact and proliferation of substandard generics on brand reputation and patient safety impacts through Analytical Services Institute’s case study presentation
- Plus much more
Complete the form to your right to receive the full 2019 agenda, with the complete speaker line-up and session guide.