Participate at the only brand protection and anti-counterfeiting event for the pharmaceutical industry. By attending the Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Conference, you will:
- Understand how FMD implementation can add value to your brand protection efforts beyond serialisation
- Learn how to maximise your global protection efforts through public sector and private sector collaboration
- Optimise your supply chain visibility by pinpointing and mitigating your weaknesses
- Balance your brand exposure and external partner selection in emerging markets to minimise the presence of counterfeit materials
- Gain insights on establishing a holistic risk profile to map out your global brand presence and supply chain pressure-points
- Understand how to spot counterfeits in your supply chain
- Develop a 360 degree anti-counterfeiting approach using overt and covert technology applications
- Plus much more
Complete the form to your right to receive the draft agenda.
Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting 2019 will be attended by senior officials and decision-makers from industry, bringing together buyers and suppliers in one location. Focused and high-level, the event will be an excellent platform to initiate new business relationships. With tailored networking, sponsors can achieve the face-to-face contact that overcrowded trade shows cannot deliver.
Exhibiting and sponsorship options are extensive, and packages can be tailor-made to suit your individual company’s needs. Most packages include complimentary entry passes, targeted marketing to industry officials and executives, and bespoke networking opportunities.
Who will you meet?
Pharmaceutical professionals including:
- Head of Supply Chain
- Head of Brand Protection
- Head of Anti-Counterfeiting
- Head of Product Security
- Head of Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
How to become a sponsor or exhibitor?
For more information and to discuss the right opportunity, contact us on +44 (0)207 368 9300 or email@example.com
The Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Forum is where you will learn from industry leading public, private and NGO brand protection specialists. By attending, you will:
- Map out how Biogen are building a proactive cross-functional product security and brand protection strategy so you can optimise your own capabilities
- Discuss the application of big data and emerging technology solutions as a means of securing your global product supply with Novartis’ Head of Global Anti-Counterfeiting
- Examine the growing digitalisation of product supply and what online pharmacies mean for your brand protection strategy with insights from ASOP EU and real life case studies
- Identify where serialisation fits in your supply chain and product security strategy, and how you can leverage your serialisation infrastructure with insights from Celgene and Galderma
- Analyse the impact and proliferation of substandard generics on brand reputation and patient safety impacts through Analytical Services Institute’s case study presentation
- Plus much more
Complete the form to your right to receive the full 2019 agenda, with the complete speaker line-up and session guide.
Ahead of the Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Conference, we took a look at INTERPOL's largest counterfeit seizures in 2018.
Download this piece to learn more about:
- Operation highlights from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Trends deducted from this year's Pangea Enforcement Operation
- INTERPOL’S other major operations to combat the sale of illegal medicines online worldwide
Ahead of Pharma Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeit Summit, we conducted an industry-wide survey to understand the threats faced by pharma manufacturers with regards to supply chain security and where they are prioritising investment in order to maximise their brand and product protection.
The report provides a comparison of global and regional trends in brand protection strategy.
Download the full report now.