6th Pharmaceutical Traceability Forum
Join us directly after the FDA's DSCSA workshop in December for the 6th Pharmaceutical Traceability Forum Interactive to candidly discuss strategies and tactics companies are using to meet those deadlines and optimize current processes. A feature of this winter’s event is our intimate discussion groups providing a unique platform for you to share your perspective with senior experts.
(NEW) From the Front Lines:
• Recap key takeaways from the FDA’s recently concluded workshops during our Breaking News Breakfast
• Bottleneck breakouts discussing grandfathering, software updates & resource challenges
• The Great Debate on aggregation
• Interactive panel discussions on 2019 deadline clarification, International Regulations, Data Integrity & more!
• Reaching 2023: Quick fire discussions on the various initiatives that will move the industry towards a Full Interoperable System
• Interactive Discussion Groups (IDG’s) with Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Dispensers followed by a recap panel discussion
Fill out the form below to view the 2017 agenda for the complete speaker line-up and their presentation details!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.