· Explore a new healthcare norm: enabling personalised and remote patient care through connected medical devices and software as a medical device
· Examine implications on software design and development under Covid-19 as we increase the connectivity of our medical and health management
· Identify key quality management and compliance considerations for achieving sustained industry growth in connected devices
Whether you are an embedded software developer or an engineer designing a medical device, software quality is critical for patient safety.
Model-Based Design incorporates verification and validation into the software development workflow. As a result, the software is comprehensively tested and verified before you integrate it into a medical device. In addition, most of the documentation required by IEC 62304 are automatically generated for regulatory compliance.
But how does Model-Based Design work in practice? And how do you get started? Join this webinar to learn the best practices for improving software quality while reducing development time and costs.
· Requirements management and system architecture design
· Automated unit and system level testing with test report generation
· IEC 62304 supported workflow for FDA/MDR regulatory compliance
Embedded software developers, system engineers and managers in charge of V&V processes and regulatory compliance for medical device design.