Software Design for Medical Devices Draft Agenda
The 10th Annual Software Design for Medical Devices Global Forum is the ONLY conference that is dedicated to ensuring your teams can achieve regulatory compliance and protect your devices from increasing cyber threats, whilst still embracing the cutting edge designs to get to market faster and stand out from your competitors.
Download the full agenda on the right >>
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Harsh Jain, Product Quality Engineering Manager, Google Verily Life Sciences
- Rüdiger Rissmann, Technical Lead Cyber Security Improvement Program, Roche Diagnostics
- Michael Kremliovsky, Director of Medical Devices and eHealth, Bayer
- Peter Andersson, Senior Quality Manager, Sectra
- Danish Mairaj, Senior Engineer – Software and Electronics, Vectura
- Robert Lurf, Product Engineering Manager, Haselmeier
See the full 2020 speaker faculty so far, by downloading the agenda here >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.