Covid-19, record-breaking product demand, unprecedented pressure on supply chains, emergency route development and patient isolation – hear how supply chain and logistics leaders dealt with 2020 in all of its challenges!
COVID-19 has exposed longstanding vulnerabilities within the supply chain, leading pharma companies and logistics providers to rethink their approach. The challenges in distributing the vaccine have demonstrated the integral role that technology plays in scaling operational capabilities while ensuring patient safety. Today, the technology-enabled control tower connects people, products, and processes through enhanced visibility, data, and automation.
In this session, attendees will learn how real-time technology can streamline quality and logistics workflows while strengthening the supply chain:
· How to rapidly adapt to an evolving pandemic situation
· The importance of LSP relationship in crisis management
The right automation & integration approach for the right processes & products
· What is the right approach for linking shipments with logger IDs and quality requirements?
· Why is a modern, digital supply chain monitoring platform powerful but the right level of software integration depends on your setup?
· How to avoid pitfalls when choosing the right solution approach?
Risk Identification, Analysis, Response Plan, Monitoring and Control. All sounds very straight forward, but what do you do when risk remains?
· How to plan for the real world
· What rationale can help make decisions
· How to communicate effectively to ensure success
Imagine a time when your entire pharma supply chain is fully connected – providers and technologies at every step in the chain are able to communicate without dialing a number or sending an email. Full transparency into location and condition, with predictions on arrival times, free from human error, equipment malfunctions and disconnected systems.
Carrier and its Sensitech business are working to deliver on that vision. A connected cold chain utilizes digital systems to enhance end-to-end visibility with intelligence and practical data to preserve, protect and reliably deliver medicines, reduce waste and care for our growing planet.
This presentation will explore how we are driving a healthier, safer and more sustainable cold chain – just when it matters most.
· Discuss how Teva mapped their end to end logistics management process to identify opportunities for increasing process optimisation
· Examine the key learnings from building a proactive and predictive logistics approach and how this can improve your end to end logistics management