· Outline the different functions and teams working at Sandoz' Turkey sites to understand the requirements of a cohesive site management strategy
· Analyse the shift to a remote working environment on team management across the sites and the challenges that this posed to different functions within the broader team
· Benchmark your communication and collaboration strategies to identify areas of cross-industry alignment and discover some new tools or strategies to take back to your teams
In this interactive panel discussion, we will look at separating the buzz-words from reality in digitalizing your supply chain to identify current industry applications and future opportunities for multi-modal network management
· Analyse the longer term impacts of process restructuring and emergency adaptations on internal and external stakeholders
· Examine the role of change management both during and after Covid-19 in building a resilient and engaged internal team
· Discuss the predictions for long and short term process adaptations and how this may increase innovation in the supply chain
· Discuss the impact of Geo-Politics on the management of South American pharma distribution
· Examine some specific changes in policies within Mexico and what this may mean for ongoing distribution management
· Hear how AbbVie are adapting their distribution management strategy to minimise supply and distribution network disruption in the middle of the Global Pandemic.
A selection of software / OPEX / Business Continuity and software start-up players pitch 10mins each (x4) and the audience vote on which solution they would be most interested in hearing more from. The winning company will be able to host a pre-recorded session for our audience to watch on demand!
· Discuss the role and activities of the Global Fund in proving access to AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria medicines
· Examine the challenges and requirements for providing medicines in resource limited countries
· Map out the last mile distribution challenges and the technologies required to achieve this