Attaining end to end supply chain visibility is no mean feat despite the growth and proliferation of monitoring
technologies and data based supply chain software. You need to map the management of external partners,
logistics providers and equipment suppliers alongside your distribution networks to comprehensively identify gaps
and weaknesses ahead of time.
As supply chains continue to expand globally, ensuring the integrity of your distribution network is more vital than
ever. In this interactive workshop, we will focus on mitiating the risks across the last mile in your temperature
controlled supply chain, looking at the impacts and benefits for manufacturers and patients alike.
Key topics of discussion will include:
• The role of a data-based network in identifying and managing your supply chain in real time
• Inter-country distribution networks and common last mile hurdles
• Where and how Brexit has effected your UK supply strategies for last mile management
• Strategies to ensure internal team and external supplier compliance across from site to patient
• How to manage last mile excursions and interruptions to minimise process delay and patient risk