21st-23rd April 2020 | Berlin, Germany
>> Download the full programme to see our line-up of expert speakers and topic sessions.
Join us to:
- Build your master data strategy to enable global compliance
- Hear from healthcare providers; learn how they use UDI, their challenges with UDI implementation as well as how medical device manufacturers can help
- Update your understanding of the global regulatory landscape, by benchmarking against competitors and hearing directly from notified bodies
- Gain practical advice for successful UDI implementation via case studies from large and small medical device manufacturers
- Prepare for the future of UDI
Download last year's attendee list to see who attended European UDI Forum 2019!
In this report they will discuss:
- What the successful realisation of these incoming global UDI regulations mean for healthcare
- The benefits hospitals and clinics can get from UDI's
- The practical challenges during UDI implementation
Organisations of all sizes are recognising the critical role of data quality in information governance and stewardship driven by broader enterprise information management initiatives.
Pharma IQ surveyed leading industry professionals on their challenges and investment plans for building a master data management (MDM) strategy to enable global compliance. The results have been presented in the following infographic to ensure your data is consistent, secure and compliant.
Download the infographic now >>
Other key benefits of downloading the infographic:
- Analyse the industry’s main challenges and key solutions for developing a master data strategy
- Understand best practices for obtaining guidance on global regulatory requirements
- Exploring the greatest area of opportunity for improvement across the healthcare ecosystem
With Europe facing rapidly-approaching new UDI regulations, plans need to be put in place now in order to meet the deadlines, but the requirements from authorities are not yet clear, therefore manufacturers are unable to commit to costly projects. The question on medical device manufacturers’ minds is – what can we safely be doing right now, to best set ourselves up for the upcoming regulations?
In light of this, Pharma IQ moderated a roundtable conversation between three UDI experts, Tommy Røsholt, Contracting Project Manager for UDI compliance at Oticon, Tom Jones, UDI Program Director for Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain, and Jenny Young, Contact Project Manager MDR at Convatec.
The European Commission recently announced a two-year delay for the launch of the new version of European Database on Medical Devices (EUDAMED) being built to support the European Medical Device Regulation (MDR) including the module that will hold unique device identifiers (UDIs) and other required data on medical devices.
In a healthcare purchasing news article, Karen Conway, Vice President, Healthcare Value, GHX, responds to the state of regulatory unreadiness by offering standard practice solutions to prepare for EUDAMED, and improve transparency and coordination of information regarding medical device availability in the EU market.
Download the full article now >>
Ahead of this years European UDI forum, Dawn Fowler, Director of UDI and Master Data Management, Masimo and Pharma IQ wrote a report on data management and UDI’s.
In this report they will discuss:
- The transition from GUDID to EUDAMED for FDA-compliant manufacturers
- Building a robust UDI MDM infrastructure
- What are the next steps for this industry