3rd Conference Temperature Controlled Transportation
Temperature Controlled Transportation
31st August – 1st September 2010 | Dorint Hotel Sanssouci Berlin-Potsdam
Temperature controlled transportation is still one of the most challenging issues within the pharmaceutical supply chain. With regulatory requirements currently under review and expected to change, the need for up-to-date cold chain logistic solutions will be paramount. Due to this, the key challenges facing QA and Logistics managers will be balancing both quality and cost.
At IQPC Germany´s 3rd conference on pharmaceutical cool chain logistics pharma companies will be given the opportunity to benchmark their own business models and strategies, and benefit from case studies presented by leading pharma companies such as Baxter, BayerHealthcare or F.Hoffmann La-Roche.
Core topics will be:
- Regulatory Requirements & Quality Assurance
- Cost Effective Logistics & Transportation
- Managing Logistics Service Providers
Delegates will learn in detail:
- How to implement current and upcoming international cool chain regulations and industry standards
- How to control and monitor the transportation of cool chain products from production to the final consumer
- How to identify and manage risks along the cool chain
- How to qualify and assess new packaging and transportation technologies
- How to draw up a service level agreement and steer different service providers at the same time
A keynote will be presented by Ümit Kartoglu from the World Health Organisation:
WHO regulatory oversight: Regulatory requirements for manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and pharmacists
- The purpose: To consolidate regulations and guidance on the storage and transport of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products
- The intention: To develop an international guide to good practice in this field
- Target audience: Regulators, logisticians and pharmaceutical professionals in industry, government and the international agencies
- The application and details of the document
More information you find on the website www.cool-chain-conference.comor or contact Mark Reichmann on Tel.: +49 (0)30 20 91 34 28 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.