Intern – Pharma & Lifesciences Editorial Research
Pharma IQ, a division of IQPC, is an online network and content resource hub designed exclusively for the pharmaceutical industry. The IQ provides its community, standing at over 100,000 members, with complimentary access to an exclusive library of research reports, infographics, news articles, interviews and commentary from leading experts across the world.
Reporting to the Editor, the internship offers the opportunity to grasp experience supporting strong content campaigns and contributing to our globally-recognised online publication. You will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level (or currently in higher education) in journalism, communications, medical/pharmaceutical studies or related disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extremely organised, quick to learn, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent people skills, ability to report and interview those involved in pharmaceutical and/or medical industries.
- Ability to support in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, and social media
- Confident speaker with good telephone manner
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
This unpaid internship will last for a period of 3 months, with a review at the end of this period. Hours are very flexible.
Location: London - the opportunity to work remotely can be facilitated in some cases.
Start date: Flexible
Job Contact: Please apply by sending a Cover Letter and your CV to Chanice Henry by email: email@example.com using ‘Internship’ as the subject heading. IQPC is an equal opportunities employer. This job is UK based and you must be eligible to work in the UK. Website: www.pharmaIQ.co.uk