8th Annual Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit
IQPC’s 8th Annual Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit will help you identify those risks and ensure you are prepared. Taking place in London May 14-16, 2013, this year’s forum will explore what leading corporations are doing today to remain compliant, reduce their risk and gain greater control of the eDisclosure process.
- 20+ in-depth case studiesfrom some of the world’s most admired and respected companies including UBS, Maersk, Axa, Bayer, Cisco, Euroclear, GlaxoSmithKline and more
- 5 international judgesaddressing the growing expectations from the judiciary
- 6 themed content tracks includingRecords Management, Risk and Compliance, Information Governance and more - ALL designed to help you assess your current level of risk, evaluate your options and dramatically improve your eDisclosure process
- 1 hypothetical regulatory investigation scenario -a hands-on learning opportunity to test your knowledge (and knowledge gaps) and your eDisclosure preparedness
- 9 highly interactive and practical workshopsdesigned to go past the theory and give you the practical tools and knowledge needed to ensure compliance