HR Shared Services and Outsourcing 2013
IQPC & SSON’s HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is back! The 13th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is taking place May 13-16, 2013 in Chicago and it is the community’s most trusted event for peer-to-peer sharing.
Our last summit in October was our largest in event history with over 200 HR & Shared Services professionals in attendance. Over the last 2 years attendance grew by a staggering 173% making it the fastest growing HR Shared Services event in North America! With 98% of the attendees from corporate practitioners, this is truly an industry must-attend.
What to expect in May 2013?
Two Breakout Track Sessions
Track A: Planning & Implementation HRSS
- Designed specifically to cater towards the challenges, benchmarks and solutions for shared services executives currently transitioning into a HR Shared Services Model.
Track B: Continuous Improvement & Globalization
- Explores obstacles, emerging trends, and best practices associated with mature and international HR shared service operations.
- Free access to HRIQ and exclusive content pertaining to your HR shared services needs
New This Year
You asked, we delivered! This year we’re adding new opportunities for targeted networking based on company size and service center maturity level:
- Brain Weaves – brainstorming sessions where attendees present their most pressing challenges and discuss potential solutions with like minded peers
- Master Classes instead of Workshops
- The opportunity to meet and learn from other executives during networking luncheon grouped by company size
- Award ceremony luncheon with the Outsourcing Institute