10th Annual Cool Chain Europe 2011
From Brussels to Amsterdam to Rotterdam... we're on the move and have been gearing up to bring you an outstanding 10th Annual Anniversary Event!
In January 2011 400 temperature control logistics and QA professionals will once again meet at Cool Chain Europe to discuss today's most pressing challenges such as tightening air capacities, controlling logistics costs, fixing leaks with air freight transport, maintaining security in the cool chain and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Only at Cool Chain Europe will you have the opportunity to:
- Take a tour of the Port of Rotterdam to understand the port operations and join your peers for an educational and networking Gala Dinner and Excellence Awards evening
- Join senior level logistics colleagues during the new Logistics Leaders Focus Day for a day of high-level discussions on creative strategies to reduce cost and increase performance
- Visit an ocean reefer depot to learn about the technology advancements of a reefer container
- Vote online and onsite at the conference for the Cool Chain Europe Excellence Awards
- Become certified in handling perishable air freight by taking the IATA Chapter 17 two day Training on 27-28 January
- Choose from 4 tailored streams on CRT and Ambient Products; Cool Chain Packaging; Integrating Temperature, Stability and Supply Data; Operational Procedures for Ocean Freight; Cool Chain Quality Systems