11th Annual Cool Chain Logistics Europe 2012
From Brussels, to Amsterdam, to Rotterdam and now Basel... the annual January Cool Chain event continues to bring life science professionals up-to-date information and industry best practices for quality distribution.
Despite pressures to reduce cost, limit risk and 'go green', industry professionals are pushing ahead setting up distribution partnerships, ambient transportation solutions, navigating new markets and very importantly - complying with international regulatory GDP guidelines.
5 clear reasons you should attend:
- International panel of regulators - hear direct from Swiss, German, EMA, US Pharmacopoeia and World Health Organization authorities
- Best networking opportunity in Europe. 400+ attendees 50+ exhibitors - Bring ample business cards!
- Reduced 2012 industry pricing , making CCLE the most affordable, best value 'cold chain' pharma event for pharma and bio in Europe!
- Tailored program with tactical day-to-day logistics challenges and strategic planning tracks, including choice of 9 'Great Minds Think Alike' Workgroup Discussions
- Cool Chain Excellence Awards - Honour your industry colleagues and their achievements during the 'Winter Wonderland' Gala Dinner evening