Achieving Scannable GS1 Codes for DSCSA Compliance
The Whitepaper outlines the requirements for compliance with the DSCSA, and discusses the challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry.
Various strategies will be explored as well as how to take maximum advantage of the supply chain benefits that can be achieved with the right planning and implementation. Three specific printing technologies are discussed in detail together with considerations around applying the best combination of packaging material and ink to ensure that the pharmaceutical product is compliant throughout its lifetime.
- The measures needed to comply with the DQSA and the DSCSA.
- The importance of thinking quality into the solution you choose for your coding technology
- How the impact of physical conditions affecting your product throughout the lifetime, influences selecting the best coding solution, including packaging material and ink.
Benefits of reading this whitepaper
- Understanding the requirements of the DQSA and DSCSA in relation to coding of pharmaceutical products.
- Gain guidance on how to choose the right printing technology for your particular pharmaceutical product.
- Grasp how to achieve business benefits in your supply chain, by implementing the right coding solutions and system.
Download your complimentary position paper below.
Videojet's newly launched Pharma hub – a unique online source for industry news, insights and everything pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturers need to know about coding solutions to comply with serialization and traceability regulations.
Visit Videojet's Pharma Hub
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.