Taking The Supply Chain Pain Out Of Healthcare Mergers And Acquisitions
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
According to a study by the Harvard Business Review, 70-90% of mergers and acquisitions fail.
It’s a disconcertingly high rate – particularly when you consider that the cause cited for most failures wasn’t technological, financial or product-related. It was due to the process of the integration itself.
For companies in the healthcare sector, that process can be particularly fraught – given the nature of the products, the complexity of the supply chains and the stringent regulations involved. Fortunately, there are practical, tactical strategies that can decisively impact the final outcome.
In our experience, a major restructuring is an opportunity to create transformational change that significantly enhances long-term competitiveness and performance. In this white paper, we outline some very pragmatic, actionable strategies we’ve gleaned in our experience working in this sector.
Benefits of Reading this Whitepaper:
- Advice on how the best manage the integration process.
- Insight into how successfully harmonising and optimizing supply chains can avoid a lot of long-term pain, and smooth out a disruptive process.
- Turning risk into opportunity: We discuss several practical processes and protocols that can greatly influence the outcome of a major transition.
Challenges This Whitepaper Will Address:
- Preventing the integrity of the supply chain from becoming an inevitable fall-out from large scale restructuring.
- Pains from duplication as a result of a merger or acquisition
Click to download your complimentary whitepaper below.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.