Don't Let Geopolitical Developments in Eastern Europe Derail Your Clinical Trials - Applying Local Knowledge
Or if you're already a Pharma IQ member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
The Central and Eastern European region is known as a productive and efficient market for clinical trials. However, recent geopolitical developments in Ukraine have rapidly and seriously influenced the conditions and the environment for clinical trials in Ukraine and in Russia.
The challenges and impact of the political situation on clinical trials in Ukraine and Russia will be discussed from following perspectives: customs, logistics, regulatory, clinical monitoring and patient recruitment, quality, price.
Benefits of Attending
- Participants can become familiar with immediate impact on clinical trial conduct in Ukraine / Russia including the changes in legislation and customs regulations
- It is easy and cost effective to perform clinical trials in Ukraine and Russia if you know how and with whom
- Understand the challenges in Logistics – IMP & CTS deliveries to sites
- How to perform clinical monitoring and patient recruitment under difficult circumstances
- Discover how with local knowledge, there is no need to compromise on quality and price
Who should Attend?
- Medical Directors
- R&D directors
- Vendor selection / Outsourcing managers
Natalia Fetkovska, MD, PhD has more than 20 years experience in managing clinical trials in Central & Eastern Europe including management of supplies. She played a key role in establishing and expanding Quintiles operations in C&EE especially in Russia and Ukraine (1996-2005). Since 2006 Natalia purchased majority ownership rights in SanaClis and acts as Senior Partner. She is actively involved in strategic business planning, key customer contacts and successful company growth.