Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
901 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA, 92108
Reservations: +1 (619) 543-9000
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley puts you in the center of San Diego and within reach of the city’s most popular attractions, largest corporations, universities, and shopping centers in America’s Finest City. Located minutes away from the San Diego International Airport, near Hotel Circle, the Hilton San Diego Mission Valley provides access to all of the major freeways and is just minutes from both the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld San Diego. Whether you are traveling on business, with friends, family, or solo, we welcome you to experience the Hilton San Diego Mission Valley.
The special room rate of $169.00 + tax and hotel fees has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (619) 543-9000 and give the group name IQPC and the event name Cold Chain West. You must make your reservation no later than Monday, February 3, 2020. For your convenience, the hotel will extend the group rate 3 days prior and post the event dates, based on hotel availability. You must contact the hotel front desk directly, at the phone number listed above, if you wish to extend your stay at the group discounted rate.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Important information regarding parking: Parking is offered to hotel guests at a discounted rate of $27.00 per day for self-parking or $30.00 per day for valet parking. Non-hotel guests will receive discounted parking at a rate of $10.00 per day.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
· IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
· Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
aware of the following:
· IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
· No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
· If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC. If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.