Small molecule drug discovery is the iterative process of identifying starting compounds and improving them through multi-parameter optimization (MPO). This session will address:
· How can we improve upon the current approach?
· How can we balance this approach mostly driven by human experts with some assistance from computational approaches?
· How to gain more value from compound data, filling gaps and identifying complex relationships
At Alnylam Pharma we have been working in partnership with the UK Biobank to assess genetic and phenotypic data, biomarker data, MRI scans and medical imaging to understand which genes to go after for a particular disease. We have specific use cases and lessons learned and this fireside chat will discuss:
· Repurposing technology to train neural network models
· How to ascertain which genes to go after when scanning data?
· How can we link this to genetic data?
This session will address:
· Importance of patents for scientific and legal teams
· Overview on extracting key epitope data from antibody patents
· Novel visualization showing the claimed epitopes in context