Use this opportunity to discuss with your peers the key topics disrupting the cell and gene manufacturing sector and brainstorm strategies to stay ahead of the game.
With a focus on looking beyond the HOW to address each problem, and focusing on the WHY we are even trying – these interactive discussion groups will give you a thorough grounding in the process development necessary to advance your solutions internally.
Each think-tank will last for 30 minutes with the opportunity to rotate to a second think-tank in the next session.
1. Managing The Development Of New Site Facilities: Technology, Scalability And Project Management Concerns
Facilitated by: Liam Whitnell, Engineering and Site Director, Site Lead, Johnson & Johnson
2. Ensuring Your Raw Material Selection Is Compliant And Cost Effective
3. Achieving GMP Compliance Without Breaking the Bank
4. Examining the Risks and Rise of APAC Markets For CGT Production
5. International standardisation efforts for accelerating the development and commercialisation of cell and gene therapy products
6. Preparing for transportation: Mitigating against temperature excursions to ensure product viability at the point of delivery