Benefits of Attending l Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Forum
Given the number of critical process challenges, the annual Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Forum is the industry's dedicated forum to address process development, technical adoption and manufacturing challenges. Presentations will focus on improving your cost efficiency, innovative strategies for commercialisation, achieving optimised manufacturing scalability and maintaining GMP compliance, plus much more.
By attending, you will:
- Join a curated programme taking you from translation and collaboration to ensuring GMP compliance and optimising scalability - this year’s forum is your one-stop shop for building manufacturing capabilities that are compliant, efficient and commercial
- Engage in our GMP compliance training day to ensure that your process development optimisation does not come at the cost of process compliance
- Hear from 18+ industry experts to benchmark your manufacturing practices and take home industry leading solutions
- Optimise your manufacturing process from end-to-end with topics covering every stage of the manufacturing process
- Plan for your transition towards manufacturing at scale to ensure that your next therapy is market ready
What our past attendees have said:
“Great to make connections and listen to challenges within the industry.”
“A very instructive, down-to-earth conference”
“Happy to have received an overview and current update of what is important in the field.”
Ready to book? Go ahead and secure your place now.
Need more information? View the full conference brochure here.
Want to view the pricing options? Go to our pricing page.